Spam Skillet Casserole Redux
A long time ago, back in April 2010, I wrote a quasi-ranty post on the erstwhile NatureBlogs on the subject of spam comments I received to my posts. Many folks amongst my co-bloggers at that time shared their experiences. After the move to Scilogs and the WordPress platform, the super-efficient spam filter manages to keep spam at bay with virtually zero false positives. It is, therefore, with a sense of nostalgia that I sometimes visit my Spam Comments folder in the WordPress Admin dashboard, and with a flick of a button - poof! - they are gone forever, consigned to whatever digital hell (or Phantom Zone) deleted spam comments are banished to. However, sometimes, they do have some gems amongst them, worth preserving for posterity because of their sheer surreal quality. Here are a few examples.
- Another factor is that when you are evaluating a great around the internet electronics store, appear for online stores that are frequently updated, preserving up-to-date with probably the most recent products, the leading deals, and also useful information on services and products. This will ensure you are handling a shop which stays atop the competition and provides you what you should have to make knowledgeable, well-informed electronics buying. Thanks for your important tips I've truly learned in the blog.
-- After a post on Acupuncture.
- Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually understand what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my website =). We may have a hyperlink trade contract among us
-- After a post on Gut Immunity. Yes, I actually understand what I am talking approximately. - Giggle! -
- My wife and i ended up being extremely satisfied when Chris managed to finish up his investigation via the precious recommendations he grabbed from your extremely own internet pages. It's not at all simplistic to just continually be giving freely helpful tips most people have been selling. And we also grasp we need the web site owner to thank for this. The explanations you've made, the simple weblog menu, the relationships you give support to instill it's got all sensational, and it's letting our son in addition to our family comprehend that theme is awesome, which is certainly extremely essential. Many thanks for all the pieces!
-- After a post on Diabetes and Chronic Inflammation. Total Spam Family time: My wife and I, our son, and Chris.
- This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.
-- After a post referencing another blogpost on Birds of Paradise; this post had exactly two comments (one of them mine), which is way higher than the number of comments I usually get on my blogposts. Seriously.
- I've taken it and it does suppress your urge for food and you can meizitang. The downfall is whenever you end having it you could acquire more meizitang back again primarily, in the event you will not understand how to manage your eating routine and do not workout.
-- After a post on Cryptococcus, the causative organism of the fungal disease, cryptococcosis. Yup, I can totally meizitang.
- I'm a sedentary fifty five 12 months previous male who begun counting calories and hoping to burn up off 70+ lbs . of fats about three decades ago. Three months ago, I joined MFP immediately after seeing that the on the internet diaries are so easy to employ. I'm nearing my goal bee pollen (I am now 5 kilos around my healthy bee pollen at age 18) and i know the final couple of pounds tend to be the most difficult to shed. But I assumed I might compute my predicted day by day bee pollens working with my food items and exercise diaries as well as the assumptions that MFP tends to make and examine them with my true bee pollen measurements for that earlier ninety times.
-- After a post on a PCR machine built by a UK student.
Or, perhaps the enigmatic -
- saturation occurs quicker as the air rises
-- After a post on Cryptococcus gattii and its worldwide incidence.
For some reason, right after a post on Monoclonal Antibody therapeutics, I received a host of spam comments with most articulate critiques of various TV shows or important fashion advice; such as -
- The premiere of Project Runway season 10 wastes no time with formalities. The episode opens amidst the chaos of New York City with Tim Gunn and the judges greeting an audience of thousands. The backstage footage of frantic designers tells us that this season packs a major punch. After all, Project Runway is celebrating a decade of designers and drama, so it only makes sense that they raise the bar for season 10.
- Created by The Simpsons' Matt Groenig and David X. Cohen and originally developed for Fox, Comedy Central revived the series with four direct-to-DVD films between 2007 and 2009 and aired them as 16 episodes after its deal to air reruns on Adult Swim and Cartoon Network expired.
- These costumes, some for theater and some for opera, are glorious, elaborate, flamboyant, and one of a kind. Theatrical looks by Armani, Capucci, Alberta Ferretti, Fendi, Romeo Gigli, Valentino are on display in a Beverly Hills temporary space on 253 N. Beverly Drive, while the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, which produced the show, finishes construction. They're all colorful, and all inform that these Italian fashion designs do in ready to wear.
But perhaps I shouldn't be surprised at this. Most of my posts attract zero non-spam comments. The highest numbers of comments that I have gotten so far came after a 2010 post on the pseudoscience of water memory, and a 2011 post on the futility of homeopathy in treating hemorrhoids, most of them from dedicated aficionados of all manners of crazy kookery. That should say something of my blogging talents, shouldn't it?